Monday 10 November 2008

Day 10

The weather in Derby is getting increasinlgy miserable and cold, and as such I live like a bear awaiting the summer months: constantly in my house wrapped in a blanket surrounded by teacups.

Well have you ever seen a hibernating bear?

Finally I got past chapter 6 which had been going so very slooooowly over the last couple of days. It was really the first one I hadn't completely planned, although it does contain several little vignettes which I liked the idea of. Now I can look back on with a warm feeling of achievement, and begin chapter six.

Carrying on from the last post, prospective novels/scripts I will try to write/complete over the forthcoming months are...

December: METAL & pelts
An epic sci-furry novel I started for my furry art/writing site Fushounen

January: Re-draft of Tales From Honeyskull Cottage
A fantasy novel I finished aroud and about my 21st Birthday, which I really need to get published...

February: POKEMON: The Live Action Film
Yeah, go on and laugh. You'll be laughing on the other side of your face when I make millions with this script.
I want to finish it for International Pokemon day, the 27-28th of Feb 2009 ^^

March: A Demon For My Lady
My epic erotic novel.
Hell yeah.

April: Days of the Weak
For Script Frenzy I hope to be able to finish this, my feature film script based on the works of Max Ernst.


Oh, also be sure to check out this blog: Dog Bites Back
My friend Polis knows grammarrrrrrrrrrr, y'all.

No comments: